Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Sales
Senior E-commerce Business Analyst|
The Senior E-commerce Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating in the design and leading the execution of Digital Commerce Merchandising and/or operations strategies pertaining to one of more of the following: assortment strategy, supplier management, visual digital merchandising, digital merchandising process design, digital merchandising analytics, category-led marketing strategies, merchandising operations or other projects as needed.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the digital delivery of sales and profit budgets by working in partnership with the Commercial Category teams as well as the wider E-commerce teams to leverage and trade the existing product offer, deliver new products, services and promotions to increase market share
- Management of the day to day trading of products including the end-to-end management of all products & services which includes: product set up, on-site merchandising and marketing related to the channel/category including NPD launches, sales plan and all legal compliance.
- Partner with supply chain to meet DOS goals and ensure on-shelf inventory availability. Monitor assortment changes and manage ship-subs end to end.
- To become an ecommerce expert within the business area and apply a customer led focus; gather data/analysis for the channel/category performance against KPI’s and report as required.
- Gather data/analysis of market, customer, and competitor to help formulate future strategy.
- Utilize an advanced knowledge of KPIs and targeted merchandising strategies that drive in-store results to ensure integrated product coordination within the store and online experience, while increasing customer count, cross sales and channel-agnostic loyalty and engagement.
- Develops and executes high profile plans/programs to enhance & maximize consumer awareness, market share and support specified initiatives.
- Manages calendar and executes marketing support of digital specific promotions including: additions to the retail calendar, digital first launches and GWPs.
- Solidify owned placements for NPD and promotions within homepage, email placement, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven experience and track record of success in e-com platforms.
- Working knowledge of omni-channel retail business and ecommerce best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, with a can-do attitude
- Team player who is excited for an opportunity to learn and thrive within a fast-growing company
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Detailed, organized and analytical skillset
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates Entrepreneurial; ability to drive forward with goals independently
- Experience working with P&L concepts – revenue, cogs, gross profit margin, operating expenses and income
- Strong ability to develop and build cooperative working relationships and collaborate with all levels in the organization
Diversity and inclusion is at the center of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.