Closed Loop Investigator PSJH *Telecommute/Local - Some Travel*|
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Closed Loop Investigator PSJH to work remotely within our footprint states: AK, CA, MT, OR, TX and/or WA
Closed Loop Investigator PSJH
Revenue Cycle's Patient & Market Experience (PME) pillar is developing enhanced Voice of Customer (VOC) capabilities that leverage a framework called Closed Loop which will help us use real time customer feedback to drive action and meaningful change across the business. This Closed Loop practice will enable PME to meet patient expectations, wow customers by turning around negative experiences and even identify the fixes to problems before they happen through predictive investigative work.
The Closed Loop Investigator loves investigating root cause and translating findings into a good story. This role is highly strategic and will make customer experience real, actionable, and relatable by turning insights into action. The Closed Loop Investigator is responsible for analyzing relevant data (customer feedback, operational data, etc.) to identify the root of the problem from the caregiver and patient perspective, which will inform service experience design and experience improvement plans. Day-to-day, the Investigator will manage a small team to conduct the analysis and will work with leaders to influence strategies across Providence that ultimately improve customer experience.
- Interpret structured and unstructured data throughout the customer journey to proactively identify and prioritize opportunities to improve customer experience
- Direct Outer Loop root cause investigations, fueling continuous improvement pipelines (quantify pain points and people, process, and technology opportunities)
- Identify policy, processes, and interaction opportunities to drive meaningful improvements to issue resolution and reductions of customer time and effort
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve customer experience and make sure this topic is at the top of the leadership agenda
- Dynamically story tell (both verbally and written) to relevant leadership to ensure insights are leveraged for strategic discussion and key decision points
- Act as a liaison to the business; cascade and reinforce messaging to teams, look for opportunities to communicate lessons learned, actions taken, solutions implemented, and results achieved
- Work directly with Service Design Experience and Experience Improvement leaders to forecast, evaluate, and report out on results in terms of patient experience impact
- Support relationship building across Providence to provide thought leadership on how and where to use VoC, design and conduct research or analysis, and provide relevant insights to influence strategy leading to key customer experience improvement decisions
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to effectively work with others to identify problems and opportunities for resolution and service redesign supporting the vision to transform healthcare and improve the patient experience
- Challenges the status quo to come up with more effective and efficient ways of doing things; adopts new approaches quickly and champions them
- Leads by example and act as a champion for the customer/patient and caregiver experience
- Persistent curiosity - looks deeper to find answers and opportunities to change experiences
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively present information using different formats and channels across multiple audiences
- Work autonomously with limited supervision or as part of a team
- Understand and successfully navigate key cross-functional dependencies and relationships
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional critical thinking
- Exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- 2 years Contact Center, service recovery teams in other fields, frontline experience (Registration, Pre-Service, Financial Counseling)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare, Communications, or equivalent education/experience
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
About the department you will serve.
One Revenue Cycle (ORC) is the name adopted to reflect the Providence employees who work throughout Providence Health & Services (PH&S) in revenue cycle systems and structures in support of our ministries and operations in all regions from Alaska to California. ORCs objective is to ensure our core strategy, One Ministry Committed to Excellence, is delivered along with the enhanced overall patient care experience (know me, care for me, ease my way) by providing a robust foundation of services, operational and technical support, and the sharing of comprehensive, relevant, and highly specialized revenue cycle expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits see our website for details http://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/rewards-benefits
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of Know me, care for me, ease my way. Working at our family of organizations means that regardless of your role, well walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
About the Team
Providence Shared Services is a service line within Providence that provides a variety of functional and system support services for our family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We are committed to the principle that every workforce member has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to cultural diversity and equal employment for all individuals. It is our policy to recruit, hire, promote, compensate, transfer, train, retain, terminate, and make all other employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including certain language use restrictions), ancestry, disability (mental and physical including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, age, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, and military and veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. We will also provide reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified caregiver or applicant for employment, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.
We are a community where all people, regardless of differences, are welcome, secure, and valued. We value respect, appreciation, collaboration, diversity, and a shared commitment to serving our communities. We expect that all workforce members in our community will act in ways which reflect a commitment to and accountability for, racial and social justice and equality in the workplace. As such, we will maintain a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on any applicable legally protected status. We also expect that all workforce members will maintain a positive workplace free from any unacceptable conduct which creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
Requsition ID: 104907
Company: Providence Jobs
Job Category: Administrative Support
Job Function: Administration
Schedule: Full time
Career Track: Business Professional
Department: 4001 SS RC PATIENT ME ADM 1
Address: WA Renton 1801 Lind Ave SW
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.