ERP Change Management Project Coordinator|
This role can be located in Renton, WA, CA or OR
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Change Management team, to support a variety of change management-related projects.
The ERP Change Management Project Coordinator will:
- Participate in relevant projects, or independently manages minor projects
- Provide daily support in maintaining project documentation, coordinating meetings, producing status reports, and updating SharePoint pages
- Support coordination and alignment with Business, IS, and vendor stakeholders
- Provide other general support for the team
The ideal candidate will be able to do the following:
- Be effective in time management while dealing with multiple projects and tasks
- Manage timely responses to and collaboration with all stakeholders
- Ensure all project team members are collaborating and receiving required documentation / information
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Display strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical skills
- Exhibit ability to follow direction and retain information
Core focus areas of the ERP Change Management team are:
- Develop change management strategy to enable adoption of changes required by ERP project / initiative, which outlines approach of engaging cross-functional stakeholder groups throughout project lifecycle
- Change Impact Assessment
- Identify impacted stakeholders, and assess change, including security of change, impact to technology, process, and people, risks / benefits associated with change, and readiness of change
- Develop and execute communications plan, which includes audience, message, timing, medium, and responsibilities of delivery across each phase of project
- Develop communication materials that focuses on messages regarding project to drive awareness and required actions, to be distributed via different mechanisms
- Facilitate coordination of logistics and execution of communications
- Develop training strategy on how users will obtain skills and knowledge required to use new tools and manage process changes this includes identification of training audiences, learning requirements / priorities, media, and material development and delivery approach
- Develop training curriculum that outlines proposed training courses, which encompasses audience, format, and length
- Develop and/or provide input to training course outlines and materials
- Facilitate coordination of logistics and execution of training
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare, Project Management, Business, Clinical Operations or Information Technology or equivalent education/experience
- 2 years demonstrated work experience in organizing, facilitating, and assisting in planning a project or business/clinical operations
- Coursework/Training: Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities.
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of Know me, care for me, ease my way. Working at our family of organizations means that regardless of your role, well walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
About the Team
Providence Shared Services is a service line within Providence that provides a variety of functional and system support services for our family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We are committed to the principle that every workforce member has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to cultural diversity and equal employment for all individuals. It is our policy to recruit, hire, promote, compensate, transfer, train, retain, terminate, and make all other employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including certain language use restrictions), ancestry, disability (mental and physical including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, age, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, and military and veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. We will also provide reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified caregiver or applicant for employment, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.
We are a community where all people, regardless of differences, are welcome, secure, and valued. We value respect, appreciation, collaboration, diversity, and a shared commitment to serving our communities. We expect that all workforce members in our community will act in ways which reflect a commitment to and accountability for, racial and social justice and equality in the workplace. As such, we will maintain a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on any applicable legally protected status. We also expect that all workforce members will maintain a positive workplace free from any unacceptable conduct which creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
Requsition ID: 108971
Company: Providence Jobs
Job Category: IT Administration
Job Function: Information Technology
Schedule: Full time
Career Track: Admin Support
Department: 4011 SS IS EBA DP 5
Address: WA Renton 2001 Lind Ave SW
Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.