Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Nationwide, US United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Broadcasting/Communications
Sr Associate - Brand|
The Chase Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) organization is seeking an experience Senior Associate to drive brand strategy and creative excellence. As part of the brand & marketing organization, the person will collaborate closely with a broad set of internal and external stakeholders to build, launch, promote, and drive day-to-day brand strategy and execution.
The candidate will use their knowledge of positioning strategy, creative brief writing, marketing campaign management, agency management, production planning/execution, and integrated media and communications planning to deliver upon key business and brand goals.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience leading brand and product marketing initiatives at category-leading companies and experience in managing and presenting to senior leadership.
They must have experience in above and below-the-line marketing channels as well as experience leading cross-functional teams from strategy through execution. This role is fast-paced and requires an entrepreneurial approach to brand building and go-to-market strategy.
- Understands the consumer inside and out to help champion strategic, insights-driven creative excellence across the full-funnel of customer touchpoints.
- Lead brand strategy and brand vision for new product and benefits across a variety of categories
- Translate insights and business goals into actionable creative briefs for internal and external creative partners and agencies
- Develop and execute upon brand experience and creative guidelines to ensure the brand shows up consistently across all customer touchpoints
- Manages projects timelines and fast turnarounds for approvals
- Presents strategy, creative and tactics to senior leadership for feedback and/por approval
- Develop marketing and promotions strategy to drive awareness, acquisition and retention across the full marketing funnel
- Lead production of marketing assets across internal and external creative partners
- Work closely with media team to program creative into targeted media plans that deliver on KPIs
- Oversee external strategy and creative agencies relationships and budget
- Lead cross-functional collaboration across partners from research, product, digital, design, events & experiences, PR, media, legal and operations to bring our marketing campaigns to market
- Manage cross-functional internal and external teams to ensure strategic, creative and tactical alignment
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience with focus on brand strategy, marketing communications, and/or advertising execution.
- Demonstrated success delivering go-to-market strategies and bringing new products to market.
- Performance-driven marketer with an ability drive efficient and effective campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present initiatives to senior executive teams
- Demonstrated talent presenting to key stakeholders at all levels in a large organization
- Seasoned knowledge of creative development process, from brief to final product. Strong understanding of video and digital creative production and execution.
- Strategic, innovative thinker, with ability to influence and problem solve on the fly. Excels in a dynamic, fast paced and fluid environment to meet deadlines.
- Mastered the art of prioritizing and managing multiple complex initiatives at the same time.
- Experience working for or with advertising agencies is preferred.
- Location NYC or Wilmington, DE. Hybrid: 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
- Ability to translate data and insights into marketing strategies, initiatives and tactics
- Bachelor's Degree required